We are an Over 55 active community located in coastal Sebastian FL. We thrive on harmony, happiness,
and hospitality both with our neighbors and residents as well as Sun Community Management.
At the top of the page, you will see a number of tabs allowing you to select different areas of interest. All of these tabs are opened
to all homeowners except for the "Homeowners Information Tab" . This is a password protected
area meant to be viewed by our homeowners only. For access to this area please contact Steve
Giovinelli (772-581-9505). Please do not share this password with anyone other than a homeowner.
FOR THE LATEST POSTINGS SEE BELOW
- 3/9/2022: Posted Approved January 18th Mtg. Min.; Approved Feb. 23, PPHA Annual Business Mtg. Min. Click Here to View:
- 12/28/2021: Posted the updated Bylaws Document that was homeowner approved on 12/14/2021; Click Here
- 8/23/2021: Posted dated Block Captain Listing. Click Here to View.
- 5/26/2021: Posted the PPHA Property Tax Presentation. Click Here to
- 4/20/2021: Posted an Updated Explanations of the Valorem Taxes Click Here to View
- 11/15/2020: Added a direct link to Federation
of Manufactured Home Owners (FMO) of Florida web site. CLICK HERE to bring you to the FMO page and like to FMO from there.
- 8/23/2020: Added a Licensed Contractors for Hurricane Repairs & Remodeling/ New Projects document for community reference. Click Here to View.
- Pages We All Should Review: Updated BOD Directors page adding the newest appointed member to the
BOD, Click Here to View.
- Pages We All Should Review: Suns Management Page. Uploaded the "Occupant Application and the Exterior Improvement Request
form This page is password protected. To acquire the password contact any member of the Communication Committee or any BOD
member. Click Here to Access
Phone Numbers of
Managements main Number 772-583-1812
PP Admin Offices;
IR Fire & EMS;
IR Sheriff's Office;
If there is a WATER BREAK in the community from the street to your water
meter after hours (5 PM) or when the management office is closed please call the Indian River County Utilities EMERGENCY NUMBER
If there is a community emergency that cannot wait until Monday morning please call the
hotline @ 877-786-6048. This number is for emergencies only regarding the
Of Course for an EMERGENCY Dial
Emergency Phone Numbers:
Cheryl Merrifield published the Emergency after hours phone number for IRC Utilities.
To ensure homeowners have that
number the Pulse is publishing that info. The Indian River County Utilities Emergency
After Hours #
has been updated (11/25/2020) it is: 772-231-7176
Also for your
information: Sebastian Police Department Non-Emergency & Tips number is: 772-589-5233 ext. 0, and of course the Sebastian Police Department – Emergency
The Park Place “EMERGENCY AFTER HOURS”
phone number is 887-786-6068
Please make note of these numbers.
SOMETHING TO WATCH
Florida has an abundance of wildlife, including alligators, snakes, turtles, gopher tortoises, bobcats,
panthers, raccoons, lizards, etc. Each species plays a vital role in Florida’s ecology. While most species can peacefully co-exist with humans without issue, avoidance is
recommended. Here are some tips for living peacefully with Florida’s native wildlife:
Don’t feed wildlife. By doing so, you may inadvertently attract other predators such as rodents,
alligators, Florida panthers, wild hogs, feral cats, etc.
Keep vigilant while walking in natural habitat such as weed lines near lakes and ponds, vacant scrub areas and conservation land.
Remove dense and low lying vegetation near homes that can provide good hiding places for
Closely supervise small children and pets while playing in your yard
Consider installing motion detection lighting to deter activity in your yard at
Keep all garbage tightly bagged inside the WM approved bins and store inside a shed or garage until pick up
Do not feed pets outside or leave bagged pet food inside garages or shed.