THE WALL OF HONOR
The “Wall of Honor” acknowledges the Veterans who live in this community or who, now deceased, were residents in the past.
WALL OF HONOR PROCESS
1. A veteran’s picture may be on the Park Place Wall of Honor if he or she is a resident in Park Place. When a veteran passes away, the picture will remain on the wall if a family member/significant other continues to reside in the community.
2. The Memorial Plaque honors Park Place Veterans who were deceased at the time of the Wall of Honor dedication, and whose spouse lived in Park Place.
3. As veterans move into our community, if so desired, a photo will be taken and added to the Wall of Honor.
4. If a veteran moves from Park Place, their picture will be removed from the Wall of Honor. They are welcome to take their picture with them if they so desire.
THE BOOK OF TRIBUTES
The Park Place “Book of Tributes” provides another way to recognize those that have served us in a most memorable way.
PROCESS TO ADD A PAGE FOR A VETERAN
Articles may be included for a veteran who is currently living in Park Place or for a deceased veteran who previously lived in Park Place and whose spouse, or other family member, continues to live in the community.
1. In the Book of Tributes, there is a limit of one page, front and back, per veteran. A photo taken during their time of service is encouraged. The photo will be scanned and returned.
2. If a veteran wishes to be included in the Book of Tributes, they should contact a committee member and provide information about their time in service.
Thank you all for your service to our country.
Wall of Honor Committee
Phone Pigeon Hole
Kathy Roberts 772-581-9435 # 143
Clara Beyer 772-581-9435 # 143
Sue Wells 772-584-0312 # 062